We are looking for a Project Manager and Research Associate.
Your job will be to:
- assist in the preparation and successful staging of Lisbon Council events, including drafting high-level programmes, managing teams and keeping participants informed before and after meetings
- successfully engage with and manage a community of VIPs, policymakers and stakeholders in an effective, personalised manner
- manage the administration and back-up for a team of five researchers
- contribute research to projects on an ongoing basis
- perform additional tasks pertaining to day-to-day running of the Lisbon Council office, which includes liaising with external service providers
- manage a three-room office
- report to and assist the president of the Lisbon Council
The ideal candidate should:
- possess superior organisational skills and pay great attention to detail
- have good people skills, including the ability to manage complex events to a very high standard
- have knowledge of and an interest in EU policymaking and public policy
- show a willingness to learn and be mentored
- be fluent in English (French and/or Flemish are a plus)
- fulfill legal requirements to work in Belgium
- be an entrepreneurial self-starter and team player with a good work ethic
The successful candidate will report to the president and director of research and be based in Brussels. S/he will be paid a competitive compensation commensurate with the responsibilities of the role.
To apply for this position, please contact us by e-mail only at email@example.com. Please write in the subject line ‘Project Manager’ and include a current CV and a letter of motivation.
Only candidates that are considered for this position will be contacted.