We are looking for an Economist, Researcher, Statistician.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to research and scope complex projects, such as quantitative and qualitative methods, composite indicators, systematic literature review and policy analysis.
- Relevant experience in preparing, developing and evaluating robust evidence and strong academic track record. Whatever the candidate’s disciplinary background, strong analytical skills are a must.
- Evident communication skills, both oral and written, in English (French or other European languages is a plus)
- Knowledge of and an interest in European Union policymaking and public policy, notably on research, innovation and digital issues
- Presentation skills and public speaking experience are a plus
The ideal candidate will:
- Become part of a hardworking research team, advising policymakers, producing analytical work and evaluating the work of others.
- Assist in the preparation and successful staging of Lisbon Council events, including occasionally drafting high-level programmes, managing teams and keeping participants informed before and after meetings
- Possess superior organisational skills and pay great attention to detail
- Show a willingness to learn and be mentored
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter and team player with a good work ethic
The successful candidate will report to the president and director of research. S/he will be paid a competitive compensation commensurate with the responsibilities of the role.
To apply for this position, please contact us by e-mail only at email@example.com. Please write in the subject line “Economist, Researcher, Statistician” and include a current CV and a letter of motivation.
Only candidates that are considered for this position will be contacted.